The 3M™ Particulate Filters 2000 Series are made with electrostatic media to enhance the capture of airborne particles and reduce breathing resistance. These particulate filters are flame resistant and easy to install.
After you've determined the contaminants and exposure levels in your work environment, help protect your employees with a properly fitted 3M™ Reusable Respirator and corresponding particulate filters. 3M™ Particulate Filters 2000 Series are NIOSH-approved and are designed to help filter a broad range of oil and non-oil based airborne particulate contaminants when used with half and full facepieces, and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces. These filters help provide respiratory protection from particulate contaminant concentrations up to 10 times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces and 50 times the OSHA PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) or contain hazardous levels of organic vapors and/or acid gases (except hydrogen fluoride on certain models).
- 2 filters/bag
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- NIOSH-approved P100 Particulate Filter for respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particulates
- 3M™ Particulate Filters 2000 Series are compatible with 3M™ 6000 Series Half Facepieces
- 6500/6500QL Series
- 7500 Series
- 6000 Series Full Facepieces
- FF-400 Series
- 7800 Series and 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT
- AV-3000 SureSeal Facepieces with AV-632 Bayonet Adapter
Assembly and Mechanical, Brazing, Chemical Manufacturing, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Final Finish, Manufacturing, Metal Pouring, Paint Preparation, Painting, Pesticide Application, Petrochemical, Powder Charging, Powder Coating, Pulp and Paper, Remediation, Sanding, Soil Preparation, Soldering, Spray Coating, Torch Cutting, Welding, Wood Processing