The Milwaukee® Empire Magnetic I-Beam Level provides a best-in-class solution that is built to withstand job site conditions. The all-metal frame offers superior durability and protects accuracy while maintaining lightweight performance for easy transport on and off the site. It provides accuracy within 0.0005 inch per inch in all working positions. The 24" and 48" size levels display 3 integrated high impact acrylic vials. A strong magnetic edge provides reliable hold to any ferrous surface for trusted hands-free use. Milwaukee® I-Beam Levels are made in the USA and offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- .0005"/inch accuracy in all working positions
- Impact resistant acrylic mono vials offer superior durability.
- All metal I-Beam frame offers superior durability and protects long-life accuracy.
- High contrast vial surrounds improve vial visibility.
- Top read window provides clear overhead viewing.
- Ergonomic, grip zones enhance comfort and portability.
- Impact resistant endcaps protect frame and vials.
- Hang hole for ease of storage.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame and vials.