The Universal Fit Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 9-Piece Oscillating Multi-Tool General Purpose Variety Pack offers you a versatile assortment of top-performing oscillating blades. The included Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Blade is designed to last up to 50X longer in extreme metals compared to standard bi-metal blades. The Carbide Teeth are ideal for cutting screws, bolts, metal pipe, nails, and more. The Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Blade uses premium high-speed steel and lasts up to 15X longer than standard high carbon steel (HCS) blades. The bi-metal blade is ideal for smooth cuts in wood & nails, PVC, and drywall. The segmented blade is great at maintaining a long straight cut, cutting up to corners, and flush cutting. The Triple Ground Japanese Tooth Blade delivers up to 2X faster cuts than the previous Milwaukee HCS blade and features a PRO-CURVE™ cutting edge for greater control. Ideal for fast, clean cuts in hardwood and can also be used in other woods, PVC, and drywall. The oscillating wood blades have been designed with aggressive, precision ground teeth for fast cuts in wood, drywall, and PVC. This Milwaukee® oscillating tool blade variety pack is designed and made in the USA with global materials and includes a storage case.
- (2) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" HCS Wood Blade 1PK (49-25-1101)
- (2) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" HCS Japanese Tooth PRO-CURVE™ Hardwood Blade 1PK (49-25-1131)
- (2) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade 1PK (49-25-1231)
- (1) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 2-1/2" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade 1PK (49-25-1241)
- (1) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 3-1/2" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Segmented Blade 1PK (49-25-1271)
- (1) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Metal Blade 1PK (49-25-1501)
- (1) Milwaukee® OPEN-LOK™ 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Multi-Material Blade 1PK (49-25-1521)
- (1) Storage Case
- Titanium Enhanced CARBIDE TEETH For up to 50X Longer Life vs Bi-Metal Blades
- Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal For up to 15X Longer Life vs High Carbon Steel Blades
- PRO-CURVE Japanese Tooth For Greater Control and Fast, Clean Cuts in Hardwood
- Universal Fit OPEN-LOK™ Anchor For Quick Blade Changes
- Triple Ground Japanese Teeth, Flame Hardened For Fast, Clean Cuts in Hardwood
- High Carbon Steel For Cuts in Clean Wood, Drywall, & PVC
- Raised OPEN-LOK™ Anchor For Flush Cutting
- Cut-Away Blade Body Shape For Fast Plunge Cuts
- Protective Black Oxide Coating with Long Lasting Laser Etching For Clear and Easy Blade Identification
- Includes: (1) 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Metal Blade, (2) 1-3/8" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade, (2) 1-3/8" Japanese Tooth PRO-CURVE™ Hardwood Blades, (2) 1-3/8" HCS Wood Blades, (1) 2-1/2" Titanium Enhanced Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade, (1) 3-1/2" Titanium Enhanced Segmented Bi-Metal Multi-Material Blade, (1) Storage Case Included
- Length: 6.42"
- Weight: 0.36 lb
- Height: 2.1"
- Width: 6.97"
- Material Application: Multi-Purpose