The 3M™ Particulate Filters 2000 Series are made with propritary Advanced Electrostatic Media (AEM) consisting of highly charged microfibers arranged in an open formation that enhance the capture of airborne particles while allowing for greater passage of air through the media. These particulate filters are both flame and water resistant. They are easy to install. Plus, 3M™ Particulate Filters 2000 Series are compatible with 3M™ Half Facepieces 6000, 6500/6500QL and 7500 Series, and Full Facepieces 6000, FF-400 and 7800 Series, thus helping to reduce inventory needs.
After you've determined the contaminants and exposure levels in your work environment, help protect your employees with a properly fitted 3M™ Reusable Respirator and corresponding particulate filters. These filters help provide respiratory protection from particulate contaminant concentrations up to 10 times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces and 50 times the OSHA PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH) or contain hazardous levels of organic vapors and/or acid gases (except hydrogen fluoride on certain models).
- 2 filters/bag
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- NIOSH-approved for respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particulates
- 3M™ Half Facepieces 6000, 6500/6500QL and 7500 Series
- Full Facepieces 6000, FF-400 and 7800 Series
Assembly and Mechanical, Brazing, Chemical Manufacturing, Cleaning, Composite Finishing, Final Finish, Manufacturing, Metal Pouring, Paint Preparation, Painting, Pesticide Application, Petrochemical, Powder Charging, Powder Coating, Pulp and Paper, Remediation, Sanding, Soil Preparation, Soldering, Spray Coating, Torch Cutting, Welding, and Wood Processing.