The 20V MAX* XR® Flathead Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder is brushless, so there is no need to change old brushes, and it ensures a longer motor life. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less when the switch is released. It also features a Kickback Break that engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user.
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 5 in. type 27 guard
- 6.0 AH DCB206 Batteries Qty 2
- Charger DCB115
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.