The small angle grinder has a brushless motor that elongates motor life and requires no time changing out worn brushes. The wheel stops within 2 seconds or less. Its Kickback Brake engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback, and will shut off for further protection.
- (1) Grinder
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Hex Key
- (1) Inner and outer flange
- (1) 4.5" type 27 guard
- (2) DCB206 20V MAX* 6.0Ah Batteries
- (1) DCB115 - Charger
- (1) Kitbag
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection™ - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.