This green cross line laser projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines for various leveling and layout applications. It is built tough with an over molded housing and can withstand up to a 1 meter drop. When used with a detector, this laser can achieve up to a 165 ft. range. Detector sold separately.
- Green beam laser for enhanced visibility and range
- Durable, over molded housing with a 1 meter drop rating
- Patented integrated magnetic bracket
- Full time pulse mode
- Water and debris resistant with an IP54 rating
- Can achieve up to a 165 ft. range when used with detector (DW0892G), sold separately.
- +/- 1/8" Accuracy at 30 ft.
- 100 ft. Visible Range
- 1/4" - 20 thread mount for use with a tripod (sold separately)
- Cabinet Installation, Drop Ceiling, Kitchen Installation, Re-Modeling, Tile work, Plumbing Walls, LEVELING Walls to Foundation, Laying Steel track, Railing install, Laying Boards, Retaining Wall, Walk Way, Chimney, Patio, Tile Backsplash, Fireplace, Bathroom tile, Digging Consistent Depths, Laying Tile, Plumb Walls, Cuts outs, Level Countertops, Cabinet Install, Tile Flooring, Backsplash, Drywall Cutouts, Interior Can Lights, Use as baseline, Basic LEVELING/Hanging, Trim, and Crown Molding.