This ratcheting cable cutter will cut hard drawn copper up to 400 MCM and soft copper, aluminum, multiple conductor cable cuts of up to 600 MCM. It features a durable hardened steel rounded blade construction to ensure consistent cuts and minimizes cable distortion. Cutter has dual durometer covered, ergonomic, non-slip handle grips and a locking mechanism for easy storage. It has ratcheting jaw with maximum jaw opening of 1.375 inches.
- Cuts hard drawn copper up to 400 KCMIL (MCM) and soft copper, aluminum and multiple conductor cable up to 600 KCMIL (MCM)
- Hardened steel blades ensure consistent cuts and long-term durability
- Rounded blade design minimizes cable distortion during cutting
- Quick release mechanism simplifies blade back out
- Locking mechanism keeps handles closed for easy storage