IDEAL® Iron conduit bender head with handle has ductile iron construction for exceptional durability and rugged construction that withstands a lifetime of heavy use. Baked-on blue enamel finish on the handle resists corrosion and enhances visibility. Bends conduit pipes to fit around any corner, ceiling, wall or irregularly shaped passageways. It features precision marks locating degree scale, star, arrow and rim notch for perfect bends every time. Bender head has easy visibility markings that are raised and cast into both sides. It has a deeply serrated steps and grooved internal hook surface that prevents slippage, while applying high leverage. It is heat treated for extra strength and reinforced at stress points for longer life. Uses the Benfield bending system, which is standard to the industry, resulting in accurate and dependable bends. Includes convenient bending guide as a reference for basic bends. Four sizes provided to accommodates four sizes of pipe.
- 1/2" EMT
- 3/4" EMT, 1/2" Rigid, 1/2" IMC
- 1" EMT, 3/4" Rigid, 3/4" IMC
- 1-1/4" EMT, 1" Rigid, 1" IMC
- Withstands a lifetime of heavy use
- Exceptional, durable, materials for extra strength, and reinforced at stress points for longer life
- Ductile iron material is stronger than malleable iron or aluminum