TKO™ SmoothStart™ Carbide-Tipped Hole Cutters, 4 piece kit, offers the most efficient and clean cutter replacement for traditional knockouts, by making smooth holes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost. Specifically designed to cut sheet metal, IDEAL TKO™ cutters will even cut stainless steel with their precision engineered ground carbide tips.
Exclusive SmoothStart™ replaceable pilot drill guides the cutter to the surface, avoiding cutter damage and providing smoother holes. With an integral over-drill flange the IDEAL TKO™ prevents cutter penetration beyond the sheet metal. When it comes to quality, performance and durability, IDEAL is the professional’s choice for carbide-tipped hole cutters.
- 7/8 in.
- 1-1/8 in.
- 1-3/8 in.
- SmoothStart™ Pilot Bit
- Convenient Carrying Case
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide Tipped
- Cable Cutter Materials Cut: Aluminum
- Kit Type: Carbide Hole Cutters
- Integrated arbor provides solid rotation
- SmoothStart™ Pilot Drill prevents bit from “walking” on smooth surfaces
- Precision ground carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean, burr-free holes
- Designed specifically for sheet metal and stainless steel
- Built-in over drill flange prevents penetration beyond the sheet metal