IDEAL Yellow 77® Wire pulling lubricant is a wax-based formula, and is the perfect general purpose lube. It is safe to use with most cable types except low-density polyethylene and semi-conducting jackets. It won't break down/separate after repeated exposure to freezing temperatures and dries to a thin, non-conductive film that won't clog conduit. Yellow 77® has a creamy texture and clings to cable throughout long pulls. Apply conveniently and uniformly by hand or brush. It is a homogeneous blend that requires no mixing and forms surface coat to control evaporation, so it won't dry out. It is environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive for user safety. Lubricant remains stable in high temperature of 32°F to 130°F (0°C to 54°C). It comes in 1 qt squeeze bottle, 1-gallon bucket, 5-gallon bucket, and 55 gallon drum. Lubricant is UL listed.
- Safe to use with most cable types except low-density polyethylene and semi-conducting jackets
- Clings to cable throughout long runs, even where moisture is present
- Remains temperature stable from 32°F to 130°F (0°C to 54°C)
- Dries slowly to a thin, non-conductive film that won’t harden in conduit
- Environmentally safe – non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive