If you’re looking for an accurate and reliable spirit level with exceptionally strong rare-earth magnets, this model is just the ticket. The Type 80 ASM-2 reinforced aluminum rectangular profile, together with STABILA installation technology, ensures accuracy and a long service life. The vials and the measuring surfaces align perfectly with one another during the production process and are permanently connected, guaranteeing the very best in measuring accuracy over many years. These are spirit levels that deliver what they promise.
- Aluminum rectangular profile with reinforcing ribs – for high stability and secure hold while working
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for adhesion to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning and adjusting pillars and supports (up to 5 times stronger than standard ferrite magnets)
- Built-in end caps with slip-stoppers to ensure firm grip when marking
- STABILA high-quality vials for optimum readability – highly transparent, hard-wearing acrylic glass with precision-ground inner contours and fluorescent vial liquid
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position
- Two vertical vials allow quick readings (valid for 24", 48", 72") – 12" level with one vertical vial
- Spirit level with two measuring surfaces – accurate measuring in all positions
- Plastic end caps protect the profile against impact
- Easy to clean thanks to the electrostatic powder coating
- This spirit level is especially suitable for leveling tasks in metal construction and drywall construction
** If the size you're looking for is SOLD OUT or not listed as an option online, contact one of our stores and we may be able to order it for you.